Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Song Ji Hyo Scold Super Junior's Heechul By Phone

Super Junior's Heechul reveals funny story about Song Ji Hyo is being drunk. In the show Happy Together 3 which aired on February 19, Heechul told how Song Ji Hyo drunken call and scold.

     "I never called the Running Man is a childish impressions in War of Words. Then the next day the article appeared under the title 'Kim Heechul Not Watching Running Man because too infantile. "Song Ji Hyo seems to read it, and then he called me drunk and yell at me. He said, 'How could you do that?' "Said Heechul and membut all present in the studio laugh.


Song Ji Hyo and Heechul are close because they've become the MC in a music program for a few months. Heechul also clarify the meaning of childish he meant.

     "To be honest, did I feel sometimes Running Man is a bit childish, but children and teenagers love it," said Heechul.

A few months after the statement, Heechul was ruled out of the events of Word War and shortly thereafter he appeared in Running Man.

     "I got a call from the staff Running Man who asked me to appear as a guest star. And I reject it. But Ji Suk Jin then called me, and I could not refuse. I came to the Running Man and all the members just to make my statement as a joke. It did not become a big problem, "said Heechul.

You have just read an article category Entertainment with titles Song Ji Hyo Scold Super Junior's Heechul By Phone. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://worldcorner21.blogspot.com/2015/02/song-ji-hyo-scold-super-juniors-heechul.html. Thank you! regards
By : WorldCorner21 ► Any kind of around us Song Ji Hyo Scold Super Junior's Heechul By Phone - Saturday, February 21, 2015 by URL http://worldcorner21.blogspot.com/2015/02/song-ji-hyo-scold-super-juniors-heechul.html